Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Emotions...

'Fun (either way)'
La Salle College of the Arts, Singapore
© 2008, ID Photography
In this second installment, I'd like to show a picture that I took during my initial forays into photography. During my first DSLR photography course way back in 2008, one of the places of interest that we visited was the La Salle College of the Arts in Serangoon, Singapore. As it was still nearing completion and the school have not officially moved in yet, it was a great opportunity to photograph the interior without the other distractions. One of the things that caught my eye was this signage. I thought it was creative on the part of the sign-designer to do a little twist to the famous (or infamous) big 'M' symbol of a certain popular fast-food company. To enhance it, I just love to differentiate the sign from the rest of the drab-coloured interiors by saturating the reds a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment